UPA welcomes links from sites that share our goals of working for youth. By adding a link you are expressing your support for these goals.
A site that links to UPA's site:
- May not contain any content which could be deemed offensive, unsuitable for children, or harmful to or exploitative of children, including content which could be considered child pornography or otherwise promoting or depicting the exploitation of children for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- May link to UPA's content but may not copy it without special permission.
- Should not embed a UPA web page in a frame or create any border environment around UPA content.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with UPA or imply that UPA is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not use the UPA logo without permission. Permission is normally granted only to authorized partners of UPA, i.e. those organizations with which UPA has an existing working relationship, which typically are NGOs, academic institutions, publishers and broadcasters, and government agencies.
- UPA reserves the right to disallow links at any time (e.g. if there are contents or other links in close proximity to the UPA link that may be inappropriate from UPA's point of view). If this is the case, the site maintainers agree to delete the link immediately.
This information has been updated in October 2019